National Home Health Services, Inc. believes at fair, fun and rewarding workplace environment.
- Medical benefits: 100% coverage of the employee on the company sponsored plan (Kaiser HMO C Bronze) with the ability to buy up. Employee premium under the company sponsored plan will be applied to any available plan the employee chooses. Limited availability of plans in certain areas, please reach out to HR to see if you are within service areas.
- Ancillary benefits: Company offers HMO and PPO dental plans, VSP vision plans, and optional chiropractic coverage. These benefits are out of pocket for the employee.
- 401k: After one year and 1000 hours, Employees qualify to enroll in company 401k. Matching is discretionary based upon company profit sharing for the calendar year.
- Paid Vacation: after 90 days of employment, full time employees qualify for accrued vacation time. Five days in the first year of employment and ten days for the second year of employment.
- Paid sick leave: after 30 days of employment, employees may utilize front loaded sick time. Employees are entitled to three days of paid sick leave for the first year of employment and up to six days of sick leave year over year.