Full Job Description
National Home Health is an industry leader in post-acute home health care services. We provide comprehensive care, guidance, and support for a wide variety of needs including short-term, complex, and chronic conditions. Occupational Therapists work in conjunction with a multi-disciplinary team to provide excellent outcomes and increased independence for our patients and their families.
Immediate FT/PT openings in Hayward, Stockton, Lodi, and surrounding areas.
Occupational Therapists specialize in aiding patients who have physical and/or developmental challenges that make daily living activities difficult.
General Functions of this position include:
- Design and implement an individual therapy plan of care in compliance with physician’s orders.
- Increase level of function and fine-motor coordination while maintaining strength and range of motion.
- Instruct on adapted techniques and use of adapted equipment in order to improve self-care skills
Benefits of this rewarding position are as follows:
- Flexible Schedule and Workload: Our Occupational Therapists’ schedule and workload is determined by their own input, needs, and availability. Our company knows the importance of a work/life balance and encourages such by allowing all field staff to set their own appointments with patients at their own convenience.
- Gain a Skill Set That Is Not Available Anywhere Else: As a home health Occupational Therapist, you will learn to make decisions independently, work efficiently, and act swiftly in an emergency. By working autonomously, you will be able to hone your interpersonal skills and meet the demands of establishing trust and rapport to increase the patient’s comfort.
- Helping Patients Remain Comfortable at Home: Home health care providers change lives by helping patients remain safe and comfortable in their own homes while relieving the family’s burden of caring for their loved ones. National Home Health makes over 100,000 visits annually which gives us the opportunity to proudly say that we make a difference in the lives of our patients more than 100,000 times every year.
- Career in High Demand: The over 65 population is expected to triple in the coming years causing the need for qualified home health care professionals ensuring strong demand for home health positions and job security.
- Health Benefits
- Flexible Hours
- Paid Vacation and Sick Days
- Productivity Bonus,
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Referral Program
- Home Health
- Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
- Day Shift
- Monday to Friday
- OT: 1 year (Preferred)
Experience and License/Certification:
- Occupational Therapy License (Required)
Occupational Therapy License (Required)
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine