Home Health Infusion RN
Upper Contra Costa County
Other Locations Hiring
Full Job Description
National Home Health is hiring a full-time or part-time experienced Registered Nurse (RN) to join our rapidly growing team in upper Contra Costa County.
Our Benefits include:
- Up to 100% paid employee health insurance
- Paid vacation and sick time
- 401k matching
- Paid continuing education
- Career growth into management roles
- No hassle, no rush patient experience
- Flexible schedule
If you are a licensed-CA RN who loves working for a dynamic and friendly company – look no further. With over 10 years experience of serving the community, National Home Health Services is one of California’s leading home health agencies that will take care of you while you’re busy taking care of your patients.
National Home Health Services has eight offices in Northern California working directly with Kaiser: South Bay, Sonoma, Peninsula, North Bay, East Bay, Contra Costa County, Mid Valley, Solano County, and Sacramento. So no matter where you live – we have patients close to your home so you can make money seeing patients rather than being stuck in traffic.
National Home Health Services is the only agency that guarantees you a full-time patient load. Every single day.
Compensation: up to $140 per visit + mileage
- Plans home-care health options for the patient upon return home in accordance with the Physician’s orders and patient plan of care.
- Performs initial and/or ongoing patient evaluations by monitoring vital signs, administering medication, placing IVs, Infusion, and wound care.
- Ensures documentation is completed in a timely and professional manner while remaining compliant with state and federal regulations as well as Medicare conditions of participation.
- Performs other tasks as necessary.
With National Home Health Services you’re guaranteed to receive:
- Excellent and accurate pay
- Outstanding benefits
- Extensive, customized training
- Unlimited flow of patients
- Local patients
- Support from our clinical management team
- Online web-based charting
- As well as on-call nurses – so you can rest after your day of work and much, much more…
To qualify please have the following:
- A real passion for nursing
- A valid CA RN License
- 1 to 5 years of IV infusion experience (Hospital or Infusion (Inotropic IV meds) experience preferred).
- A friendly demeanor
- A willingness to learn a variety of skills
- Reliable transportation
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Home Health
- Wound Care
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Associate (Preferred)
- Nursing: 1 year (Required)
- Infusion: 1 year (Required)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- RN (Preferred)
- Multiple Locations
Nursing: 1 year (Required)
Infusion: 1 year (Required)
BLS Certification (Preferred)