Registered Nurse Clinical Supervisor
Other Locations Hiring
Full Job Description
National Home Health is looking to hire a dedicated and compassionate RN Clinical Supervisor to join our Oakland office.
Trains and supervises agency Registered Nurses and other applicable field staff providing patient care when assigned by Clinical Supervisor.
- Provides support for field staff when needed.
- Performs clinical interviews for prospective applicants
- Instructs competency return demonstrations according to discipline scope of practice utilizing approved competency checklists.
- Performs ongoing patient chart audits and reviews.
- Audits items in the company system of record including but not limited to physician’s orders, 485, and visit notes.
- Assists in employee development of field staff.
- Reviews applicable referral paperwork to determine document accuracy.
- Manages challenging cases when needed.
- Promotes Agency services to the public and participates in physician and community education related to services provided by the Agency.
- Attends mandatory in-services and assists with their development when necessary.
- Maintains responsibilities of field Registered Nurse.
- Performs other duties as needed.
- Minimum Education: Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Minimum Experience: 1 Year of RN & home health experience (preferred)
- Minimum Field of Expertise: Valid California Nursing License through the California Board of
- Registered Nursing.
- Computer literacy is required.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems time efficiently; Gathers and analyzes information; Develops solutions; Uses reason.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively; Listens and gets clarification when necessary; Responds informatively to questions; Demonstrates presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and concisely; Edits work; Presents data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Home Health
- 8 Hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Please describe your interest in this position
- RN/Home Health: 1 year (Required)
- One Location
Up to $150,000 a year