Full Job Description
Physical Therapists work in conjunction with a multi-disciplinary team to provide excellent outcomes and increased independence for our patients and their families. Physical Therapists specialize in aiding patients who have physical and/or developmental challenges by examining and evaluating data to identify problems and determine a patient’s level of function.
- Assess, plan and administer rehabilitative programs that improve mobility, increase strength and relieve pain.
- Design individual programs of physical treatment to maintain, improve, or restore physical function.
- Identify goals and anticipated progress and adjust treatments to achieve maximum benefit.
Perks and Benefits:
- Flexible Schedule and Workload: Our Occupational Therapists’ schedule and workload is determined by their own input, needs, and availability. Our company knows the importance of a work/life balance and encourages such by allowing all field staff to set their own appointments with patients at their own convenience.
- Gain a Skill Set That Is Not Available Anywhere Else: As a home health Occupational Therapist, you will learn to make decisions independently, work efficiently, and act swiftly in an emergency. By working autonomously, you will be able to hone your interpersonal skills and meet the demands of establishing trust and rapport to increase the patient’s comfort.
- Helping Patients Remain Comfortable at Home: Home health care providers change lives by helping patients remain safe and comfortable in their own homes while relieving the family’s burden of caring for their loved ones. National Home Health makes over 100,000 visits annually which gives us the opportunity to proudly say that we make a difference in the lives of our patients more than 100,000 times every year.
- Career in High Demand: The over 65 population is expected to triple in the coming years causing the need for qualified home health care professionals ensuring strong demand for home health positions and job security.
- 1+ years of home health experience preferred
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Home Health
- Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
- Day Shift
- Monday to Friday
- 4 hour shift
- 6 hour shift
- Day Shift
- Physical Therapy License (Preferred)
- On the road
Physical Therapy License (Preferred)
Multiple Locations / On the Road
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine