Home Health RN
Other Locations Hiring
Full Job Description
Full-time and part-time positions available in Richmond, El Sobrante, Pinole, Rodeo, and surrounding areas!
- If you are a licensed CA RN who loves working for a dynamic and friendly company – look no further. With over 10 years of experience in serving our community, National Home Health Services is one of California’s leading home health agencies that will take care of you while you’re busy taking care of your patients.
National Home Health Services has eight offices in Northern California: South Bay, Peninsula, North Bay, East Bay, Contra Costa County, Mid Valley, Solano County, and Sacramento. So no matter where you live – we have patients close to your home so you can make money seeing patients rather than being stuck in traffic.
National Home Health Services is the only agency that guarantees you a full-time patient load. Every single day.
- Plans home-care health options for the patient upon return home in accordance with the Physician’s orders and patient plan of care.
- Performs initial and/or ongoing patient evaluations by monitoring vital signs, administering medication, placing IVs, and wound care.
- Ensures documentation is completed in a timely and professional manner while remaining compliant with state and federal regulations as well as Medicare conditions of participation.
- Performs other tasks as necessary.
With National Home Health Services, Registered Nurses (RN) are guaranteed to receive:
- Excellent and accurate pay
- Outstanding benefits
- Extensive, customized training
- Unlimited flow of patients
- Local patients
- Support from our clinical management team
- Online web-based charting
- As well as on-call nurses – so you can rest after your day of work and much, much more…
To qualify please have the following:
- A real passion for nursing
- A valid CA RN License
- A friendly demeanor
- A willingness to learn a variety of skills
- Acute care skills preferred (wound care, ostomy care, blood draws, etc)
- Reliable transportation
- Health Benefits
- Flexible Hours
- Paid Vacation and Sick Days
- Productivity Bonus,
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Referral Program
- Home Health
- Wound Care
- Acute Care
Monday to Friday
- Please list 2-3 dates and time ranges that you could do a phone interview.
- Registered Nurse (Required)
- On the road
Registered Nurse (Required)
On the Road