Home Health RN
Other Locations Hiring
Full Job Description
National Home Health is hiring a full-time or part-time compassionate Registered Nurse (RN) to join our fast-growing team!
- Plans home-care health options for the patient upon return home in accordance with the Physician’s orders and patient plan of care.
- Performs initial and/or ongoing patient evaluations by monitoring vital signs, administering medication, placing IVs, and wound care.
- Ensures documentation is completed in a timely and professional manner while remaining compliant with state and federal regulations as well as Medicare conditions of participation.
- Performs other tasks as necessary.
With National Home Health Services, Registered Nurses (RN) are guaranteed to receive:
- Excellent and accurate pay
- Outstanding benefits
- Extensive, customized training
- Unlimited flow of patients
- Local patients
- Support from our clinical management team
- Online web-based charting
- As well as on-call nurses – so you can rest after your day of work and much, much more…
To qualify please have the following:
- A real passion for nursing
- A valid CA RN License
- A friendly demeanor
- A willingness to learn a variety of skills
- Acute care skills preferred (wound care, ostomy care, blood draws, etc)
- Reliable transportation
- Health Benefits
- Flexible Hours
- Paid Vacation and Sick Days
- Productivity Bonus
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Referral Program
- Home Health
- Acute Care
Monday to Friday
- Please list 2-3 dates and time ranges that you could do a phone interview.
- Associate (Preferred)
- RN: 1 year (Required)
- On the road
On the Road