Home Health RN
Other Locations Hiring
Full Job Description
Benefits for Registered Nurse (RN) include:
- 100% paid employee health insurance
- Paid vacation and sick time
- 401k matching
- Paid continuing education
- Career growth into management roles
- Tablets will be provided
- No hassle, no rush patient experience, flexible schedule
Up to $140 per Start of Care (SOC) + mileage
Immediate needs in the following areas: Benicia, Napa, Vallejo, Fairfield, Vacaville, and surrounding areas!
- Plans home-care health options for the patient upon return home in accordance with the Physician’s orders and patient plan of care.
- Performs initial and/or ongoing patient evaluations by monitoring vital signs, administering medication, placing IVs, and wound care.
- Ensures documentation is completed in a timely and professional manner while remaining compliant with state and federal regulations as well as Medicare conditions of participation.
- Performs other tasks as necessary.
With National Home Health Services, Registered Nurses (RN) are guaranteed to receive:
- Excellent and accurate pay
- Outstanding benefits
- Extensive, customized training
- Unlimited flow of patients
- Local patients
- Support from our clinical management team
- Online web-based charting
- As well as on-call nurses – so you can rest after your day of work and much, much more…
To qualify please have the following:
- A real passion for nursing
- A valid CA RN License
- A friendly demeanor
- A willingness to learn a variety of skills
- Acute care skills preferred (wound care, ostomy care, blood draws, etc)
- Reliable transportation
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Home Health
- Acute Care
Monday to Friday
- Signing bonus
- Please list 2-3 dates and time ranges that you could do a phone interview.
- Associate (Preferred)
- RN: 1 year (Required)
- On the road
$85,000 – $145,000 a year
On the Road